Review of my Shopify Store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

I recently opened my Shopify store to the public and I would like to get your feedback if possible.

Store: https://thecozystudio.com

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi yolanda-bxl,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • About Us page looks amazing. Just a little typo in the title Abous us -> About us
Homepage
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi there,

Thx a lot for your feedback. I will make the necessary changes to keep it polished.

Regarding the subscription box, I actually added a pop up offering a discount in their first purchase, however, as you advised, I will add it there as well.

Again, thank you so much.

Kind regards,
Yolanda
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the new store. Really like the branding of the store so far. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Add a link to your footer for FAQ.... make sure you don't give customers a reason not to buy.

3. Considering using your category page to convert more traffic

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there. Thank you so much for your feedback. I will keep your notes into account to keep improving my website. Your comments are really helpful, thx a lot.

0 Likes