Review of my shop

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am looking for serious constructive criticism on my shop. I get the views and some sales but not enough. People spend less than half a minute in my shop and I want to learn why. 
my shop is www.levoraslovelycreations.com. Thanks in advance

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Levora 

After spending few minutes on your store, I have some recommendations on your Homepage for better chance of gaining sales.

1. Make Header bar sticky

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 14.40.19.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Logo for your brand

As you know that there is a tons of clothes shop on internet so to make you more unique, a outstanding logo would be perfect. This thing will make customers remember about you among a lot of others shop out there. So let think about your logo and your branding vision.

3. Hero banner

This is the first thing customers see when they access to your store. Let they know what exactly what products your are selling or is there any promotions in your store right now.

A clearly CTA button will lead your customers to make their decision to purchase your products.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 14.47.44.png

4. Collections featured

On your Homepage, you should display some unique products/collections of your store, or products are on sale. It will attract people to know more about your brand and have an overview of your products.

Avoid some general Heading like 'Discover more....' cause no one knows exactly what is that.

You should using a banner related to your products and name it as your product for everyone knows it.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 14.49.35.png

5. Clearly CTA button

Using more informative button in your design, everyone knows they have to click on that item so I suggest using some keywords like 'SHOP NOW' 'LEARN MORE' 'BUY NOW'. It very straightforward and make easier to make decision.

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 14.58.12.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check out this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted

@Levora hello try to look which queries your users are using. it is in your google search console. Maybe you will find some clues.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OC25RS6RVTQzbjb7YAT0sVcpoO2YDgnv/view?usp=drivesdk 

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 14 73

Hi @Levora welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.

1. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales. 

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up to get a high-converting product page.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes