Review of my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Please would you give me an honest review about my store, website is : www.mytinyjoy.com .

We have some visitors (around 50) daily.. and for some reason they do not get any further than front page. Please would you help me to understand what is wrong with our front page/ store in general.

Thanks in advance,

mytinyjoy

0 Likes

Hi @Mytinyjoy 

I'd reach out to @DuaneBrown  think he has had a lot of experience in your niche. 

If you want to work on SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) for blogs and product descriptions I'd reach out to Maggie @Rockpapercopy 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. If you are going to sell a category (boy's jackets), make sure you sell more then one item. Give people options. I would re-examine what you sell as selling just one or three items of a category is not enough. 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make a sizing chart page and  link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional. also helps make sure parents buy the right size as some kids need a bigger/smaller size then their age

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like