Review of my store

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey guys, just another quick message to all you shopifier’s! 

I’ve made some changes to my store and think it is looking much better than it originally did! 

I was just wondering if anyone would mind giving me some genuine feedback regarding my store? do you think it’s ready to start marketing a product and trying to get a sale? is there anything you think I need to add to it? I’m getting 5-15 sessions a day on my store which shopify says is organic traffic! 

www.fluffyfindings.com

I haven’t yet started advertising for any of my products as I want to make sure my store is perfect before I do! 

Any feedback will be much appreciated! 

Thanks guys,

Matt!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hey @Matt__

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Matt__,

It's PageFly - a Shopify page builder. 

Congrats on your effort. Your website is fine now so there are just few comments on your homepage to make it better. You can consider it.

- The text is hard to see because it blends with background image.

FluffyFindings – fluffyfindings 2020-11-20 10-00-49.png

You can make the image more transparent.

And I think this section is not logical. Because you have an ATC button "See all" to open more collections. But when I click on the button, it only show one more collection "Best seller". It make me feel something missing. I think I can see more collections than that. Moreover, when customers click on this button, they will be directed to another page. So when they leave this page, they will leave your site without back to your home page. 

I think in this section, you should add CTA button to each collection such as "check now", "view collection"...so when customers click on this button, they can go to the collection page to see all product in that collection.

- In this section, you should add secondary images to the product image so that when customers hover on the product image, they can see other images of this product.

FluffyFindings – fluffyfindings 2020-11-20 10-17-23.png

Your products also have many color variants so you can use color swatches to show the product variant. It makes your product more visual. 

Add ATC button under each product so that customers can add the products they want to cart and continue to see other best-seller products.

- Create a different background color to this section to make it separate 

FluffyFindings – fluffyfindings 2020-11-20 10-27-03.png

You can consider use a Shopify app builder to do more customization for you page, not only home page but also other pages. Check our app - PageFly.

Check this article to learn how to build a highly converting Shopify store with PageFly.

If you find my comments helpful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a great day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @Matt__ !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @Matt__

Have seen your store and have some comments for your store: 

- You can see in this picture, the white texts are quite hard to see, especially the menu and the cart icon. Maybe you can try to redesign it. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605855157383.png

- Two dots on the title have no meaning. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1605855310049.png

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1605855399442.png

- This section should be bigger and moved up. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1605855471661.png

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Make your product names smaller 

+ Add Buy now button 

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

- Have clicked on all these links and nothing links to your store. I think you really need these social accounts. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1605856486450.png

- If you're planning to provide your customers with PDF invoices, check this app Drag and Drop PDF invoice. It will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @Matt__ , I hope you are doing good! the store looks really nice. Here are a few suggestions:

- You can create a drop-down menu in categories to make your store easy to navigate.

- You can add trending, new arrivals on the homepage too. 

- Add welcome popup & discount popup.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow or share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes