I run www.lykkefund.ch / lykkefundpaper.com for paper goods (greeting cards, postcards, posters) which I create as an illustrator and sell internationally both on- and offline. The feedback I get on my products is great.
On my webpage I get a lot of visitors as I can see in my analytics, many of them coming from Instagram where I make most of my organic and sometimes paid posts.
Also, more and more of companies approach me for commissioned illustration work.
So far so good, but, the sales I make through my Shopify site do not reflect this success.
I would love get honest feedback on my page.
Questions that I ask myself are:
Is my niece clear and well chosen?
Is my overall presentation appealing and understandable?
Does my about page seem authentic and intriguing?
Is my overall website clearly structured / do you find what you are looking for?
What impression makes my shipping policy?
Is my language written in a benefitting way?
Are my product images convincing / do you understand what to expect when you buy something from me?
Do my prices seem reasonable?
Is there something important missing on my page?
Is there something confusing?
Does my miniblog (Instagram) implementation make sense to you?
Does the logo beneath the newsletter tool (external app) disturb you?
Is it easy to get in contact with me?
Do you get a postive sense of me and my business?
Does my page seem trustworthy?
What kind of products are you missing?
What kind of information are you missing?
And, Am I even asking the right questions or am I focusing on the wrong issues?
I am looking forward to read all of your comments and suggestions. Thank you so much for your time and effort. I really appreciate any help on this.
I think your product description font a bit too small.Personally i think it should be bigger and dramatic to match your minimalist theme.
And colors could have more contrast.
Hey Lykkefund Paper,
"Lykkefund Paper" at the beginning of the main menu should be renamed as "Home" for making it look more complete and logical. Search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the Login, Cart, Currency and Language Converter instead of the top left. Some other suggestions for optimizing your store in an efficient manner are as follows:
Wish the store achieves more and more in the coming time.
Hello @Daniela_Karin_R ,
- The niche is great.
- The overall presentation is good. There is whitespace in the header. Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add testimonials and FAQ on the store.
- Price seems to be reasonable.
- Yes, the page seems to be trustworthy.
- There should be a home button in the header menu.
Things that you are missing and that need to be added:-
1. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
It is a great site overall. Here are some tweaks I would make to the product pages....
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.