Review of my website and help increasing my sales needed

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

hello all,
I run www.lykkefund.ch / lykkefundpaper.com for paper goods (greeting cards, postcards, posters) which I create as an illustrator and sell internationally both on- and offline. The feedback I get on my products is great.
On my webpage I get a lot of visitors as I can see in my analytics, many of them coming from Instagram where I make most of my organic and sometimes paid posts.
Also, more and more of companies approach me for commissioned illustration work.

So far so good, but, the sales I make through my Shopify site do not reflect this success.

I would love get honest feedback on my page.

Questions that I ask myself are:

Is my niece clear and well chosen?

Is my overall presentation appealing and understandable?

Does my about page seem authentic and intriguing? 

Is my overall website clearly structured / do you find what you are looking for?

What impression makes my shipping policy?

Is my language written in a benefitting way?

Are my product images convincing / do you understand what to expect when you buy something from me?

Do my prices seem reasonable? 

Is there something important missing on my page?

Is there something confusing?

Does my miniblog (Instagram) implementation make sense to you?

Does the logo beneath the newsletter tool (external app) disturb you?

Is it easy to get in contact with me?

Do you get a postive sense of me and my business?

Does my page seem trustworthy?

What kind of products are you missing?

What kind of information are you missing?

And, Am I even asking the right questions or am I focusing on the wrong issues?

I am looking forward to read all of your comments and suggestions. Thank you so much for your time and effort. I really appreciate any help on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 53

Hi there!

I think your product description font a bit too small.Personally i think it should be bigger and dramatic to match your minimalist theme.

And colors could have more contrast.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Lykkefund Paper,

"Lykkefund Paper" at the beginning of the main menu should be renamed as "Home" for making it look more complete and logical. Search bar should be placed on the top right of the header beside the Login, Cart, Currency and Language Converter instead of the top left. Some other suggestions for optimizing your store in an efficient manner are as follows:

1. "New arrivals" should be a part of the main menu for knowing the latest store trends and product designs.
  2. The product price is not displayed below each product on the collection page.
  3. Logo should be placed slightly upwards and the sidelinks to the extreme right for uniform space distribution throughout the header.
  4. The central banner should be full width in order to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides.
  5. "Bestsellers" are crucial in every store for knowing the latest trending items of that particular store.
  6. Promotional discounts are a must for better customer engagement.
  7. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for keeping all discounted items together.
  8. Product reviews are a must below every item for helping the customer decide better.
  9. Add testimonials near the footer to promote your brand effectively.
  10. Social links need not be part of the header when they are already placed in the footer.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store achieves more and more in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Daniela_Karin_R ,

- The niche is great. 

- The overall presentation is good. There is whitespace in the header. Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add testimonials and FAQ on the store. 

- Price seems to be reasonable.

- Yes, the page seems to be trustworthy.

- There should be a home button in the header menu.

Things that you are missing and that need to be added:-

1. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Thank you Dayton! That is a great suggestion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Thank you Neha, I think you made some very good points that I will definitely take into consideration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Thank you Sachin,

you suggestions are very useful for me and I will check out some of the things you mentioned for sure!

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is a great site overall. Here are some tweaks I would make to the product pages....

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

hi Duane,

I love your feedback. Thank you so much.

More and better product photos as well as descriptions really make sense.

And I will have a look into your other suggestions as well.

Have a lovely day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes