Review of my website - https://spiritualservices.online/

Highlighted
4 0 0

I completed this website a few months ago - I have had some traffic, but only one actual purchase.

I updated the purchase page yesterday to make it easier for a single time slot purchase. I am looking for guidance and ideas for improvements. Thank you.

Judi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 47

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. I took a look and I love all the great, detailed content you have for your customers. Looks great! Here are a few recommendations I have for you:

Homepage Slideshow Image

When landing on your site, the first image on your slide show has a white section that is hiding the name of your business "Spiritual Services".

20-52-6vsm8-pdxik

Have you considered adding a logo to your header instead? This would ensure that on every slide, your logo is present and, even though the first image has a white portion, the logo will still be prominent if it's in colour. You can edit this under your Online Store > Themes > Customize > Header, and from there you can add your logo.

Events Menu Link

I can see that you have a page for your events - that's great! I would suggest adding this to your Main Menu in case your customers do not scroll your homepage. It's great content that should definitely be showcased at first glance! 

Consolidate Services

I love all the content you have on your site. However, I would suggest consolidating the information you have on your homepage and creating a type of "Services" page instead. It could be helpful to have "Services", "Events", "Resources" and "Shop" in your Main Menu so that your customers can see exactly what they're looking for and the homepage won't be so content heavy anymore. A lot of customers strictly stay at the header of a landing page and go directly to detailed pages from the main menu. I suggest optimizing your content from there.

Live Chat Feature

Offering a live chat feature on your store is proven to increase conversion. I would suggest looking in to these applications to see which one may suit your business. 

Lastly, I would suggest look into our blog post about optimizing your conversion rate. This link will provide more insight on how to improve your conversion and drives sales.

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your feedback - greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Heart4Souls,

Store looks great. Here are the ways what you can do to increase conversions by engaging your customers on your store:-

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place. An FAQ page also means that visitors with questions don’t need to send you an email or call you to get a question answered.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like