Hey Amphibian King,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:
Keep up the good work!
Congratulations on your store. Awesome site. Good effort! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Adding social media accounts for your store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Some products are missing a detailed product description. Example: https://www.amphibianking.ie/collections/mens-clothing/products/copy-of-mizuno-20k-er-jacket-womens?...
8. Use the same font for the whole website.
9. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer instead of adding it in Home page only.
10. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
12. There is a lot of blank space in the About Us page in between the content and footer.
13. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 377 results indexed by Google. But your website has 884+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless.
To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!