Review of website

GGaloreboutique
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I have customized my website a few times. I am open to hear reviews on my website or anything I can change to benefit my conversion rate. All helpful feedback is welcome. My website is www.ggaloreboutique.com

Thank you

Arunesh
Pathfinder
74 6 28

Hello @GGaloreboutique 

Hope you are doing well.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. There is no Favicon.
  2. Brand Logo can be designed in a better way.
  3. The Banner image is too large for desktops.
  4. The products listings are way too large
  5. There's no Footer.
  6. There are no Policy pages and Contact Us page.
  7. There are no proper Product Descriptions. 

There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2787 160 518

Hello @GGaloreboutique, I hope you are doing well! you have a great collection and here are a few suggestions that you need to work on:

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Screenshot - 2021-01-18T162500.769.png

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- All the product images must be of the same size. Add products to every collection.

- Your store is lacking in customer engagement. Add customer engagement features in your store which will help you to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

• You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically. Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Enable email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.
  • Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @GGaloreboutique,

I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

screencapture-ggaloreboutique-collections-bags-2021-01-18-11_45_19.png

For your product photos, I'd recommend that you keep the background consistent across all products. You can have variations under additional product photos, but for the first photo, having them all look the same looks more professional.

ggalore-home.png

Where you have the text "Hey Babes!" I would replace the text with something that let's your visitor know what you offer them. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

GGaloreboutique
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your feedback!!

0 Likes
GGaloreboutique
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will include these tips to enhance my website.

0 Likes