Review on my product page - 0 sales

bertoto
3 0 0

Hello everyone, i hope you are fine.

I started my shop few days ago but i need some reviews.

I launched facebook ads for my product. The ad is great (3 cents for one click), 600 visitors but still 0 sales.

There have been some additions to the cart, one subcription but no sales and i dont know why. 

I tried to upgrade many things but it doesnt change a thing. 

Can you help me to change some things to finally have some sales ? At least 2-3 per day.

I watched my google analytics and he says that 95% of the visitors leave after 0-10 seconds. 

This is my shop : refugedesanimaux

Thanks and take care !

0 Likes

Hi @bertoto ,

Congratulations on your new store! I just reviewed your store I really liked it, it's amazing. You need to make the user want to purchase, and need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales. Below are some ways

Homepage: I like your homepage, but it could be better. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’. Clean up the design of your customer reviews, it's looking messed up, it should be nicely spaced. Show only the best or latest reviews.

Product Page: Product description formatting is all messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.  Also, Insert product images into carousel.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 39%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

ref.png

Suggestions for Sales:
I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Facebook Ads: For Facebook Advertising, you should first focus on your targeted audience. The audience should be narrow down with targeted location, interest-based group, demographics, etc.

Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience.

You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%.

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment or poor CTR, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Google ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion and grow your business with Google Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hi @bertoto ,

I loved your store and the idea behind it. Great work! 

So the issue that you are facing is less sales and cart abandonment. One of the major reasons behind that is: 

Pulling in the wrong traffic: Every online shopper out there isn't your customer. So make sure:

• The ads that you placed are reaching the right people i.e  your targeted customers. Make sure your messages and ads are reaching the pet owners or relevant people. Narrow down your TG. 
  • Your ads need to be relevant and clear. Ty to be more specific about your keyword using which will help you rank up in searching organically as well. 
  • Don't forget to re-target your existing customers through ads and email marketing!

Hope you find this helpful. If you like the feedback, do not hesitate to like my comment and let me know. Feel free to ask if you have any more queries! 

Good luck with your store.

Rumman Afiyat

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @bertoto 

Great job with your store!

Well, you mention that "google analytics says that 95% of the visitors leave after 0-10 seconds". I suppose that these people are coming from your facebook ads, right? If yes, do your ads target specifically on people from France? If not, maybe there are people redirected to your page that do not understand French. Since there is no language selection, it would make sense if they left within 10 seconds. Also, another prominent reason would be that the product they were redirected to is not what they were looking for. Make sure that your ads are very clear on what you are selling.

If your visitors who leave after 0-10 seconds are not from facebook ads, what is their source? so to figure out possible reasons for leaving store... 

Some more things you could consider:

• It would be nice if photos could be zoomed in / enlarged

• Add a description section for each of your products. People pay attention to product descriptions, e.g. top - inside - bottom material etc.

• You could add chat support. In case a customer has a question about a product or their order, you can reply real-time.

• Always, follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). It is of great importance to know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. Often used, NPS or star rating customer satisfaction surveys. If not implemented yet, you could try our app, https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback AskBeat for emailing NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers. Here is some info on NPS: https://blog.hubspot.com/service/what-is-nps

• Also, if not already implemented, reach out to customers with abandoned carts, as they are potential customers of yours and send them browser notifications or email reminders or email surveys about their abandoned carts.

• Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a free shipping code UNTIL 15 of March!"

• Since you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.

• Last but not least, audit your website. In chrome: go to your website -> Right click -> Inspect -> Audits -> Generate your reports for desktop and mobile performance, accessibility, best practices & seo. It seems that there is room for some improvements.

Good luck with your store!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
bertoto
3 0 0

Thanks for your help ! No, the people who are coming from Facebook are only from France and speak french.

The target seems good.

Maybe its the loadtime that is too long ? but i dont know how to reduce that. Can you help me ?

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

You have put a lot of work into your website and into optimizing this product for conversion. I think it looks great - I'd focus on getting more relevant traffic at this stage. Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.

Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning Facebook ad funnelhttps://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes

Hi @bertoto 

At google page speed insights (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frefugedesanimaux.fr%2F) you get instructions on how to improve your website speed. 

For example, you can see at "Defer offscreen images" section that one of your images is 1MB, which is big. You can use a smaller size image. Also, it mentions "Consider lazy-loading". Some info on lazy loading for shopify stores here: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-lazy-loading/

Next to each insight, there is a "Learn more" link with information on each, but you will need the help of a web developer to implement all google suggestions. Personally, I don't think that your loading time is soooooooo long that makes people leave as soon as they arrive from the FB ads... Maybe, you should consider A/B test your ads to see if one gets better conversion rates than the other.

Good luck with your store! 

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
ChoosiZon
Trailblazer
219 39 66

Captureoo.JPG

Hi Bertoto,

Can you see what is the problem with this pic?

Yes,the dog is not facing the camera.It is sort of disrespectful to the viewer.

Try get the product and take a pic of a CUTE dog facing the camera and put in the website.May help.

And i am serious.Very serious.

0 Likes
bertoto
3 0 0

You right but its a cat haha

Thanks i will change that

and thanks everyone

0 Likes

95% of the visitors leave after 0-10 seconds. 

Are you targeting the right audience? Did these visitors put products to the shopping carts? What is the conversion rate leading to checkout?

Did you try other marketing channels besides ads, e.g. put up some youtube video, share some video on insta, etc?

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes