Review on my site

Solved
4 0 0

Hello can you review my site and suggest any changes i have put alot of work in it and i kno there probly more needed that im not seeing thanks in advance.

www.eBuylo.com

0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
505 31 120

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. You should get a logo redesigned as this logo doesn't look that good.
  2. You can add few banner images as it will improve the overall UI.
  3. You can create "Top selling Products" and "Featured Collections" pages and add their link to the Home Page and some images are uneven you can even out the images as it will look good.
  4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. Lastly, You have more than 200 products and I would strongly  suggest to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
293 15 53

Hi @ebuylo1 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Dear ebuylo1,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your each product landing page

3. Optimize your store for SEO

4. Optimize your cart page
5. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes