Review on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi!

Can someone check my shop and tell me if i need to change something and tips.

www.bedpup.com

Regards 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. You can use high resolution banner images. I have few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

You have only single product? Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low, how are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Simply this is not worth for every online store. If customers wants only your product then only they will visit your store if they like then those are purchase otherwise they go to another sites. Its depends on the visitors mood.
I suggest You can increase your niche, You can improve your thought.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" . Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Bedpup,

First of all, you need to add some more products for enhancing store variety and grabbing customer attention. Secondly, some things to work on are as follows:

1. The central banner needs to be increased in length in order to avoid the unwanted white space on the homepage header.
  2. The font color of the homepage ie grey looks quite dull and needs to be changed to black for a more defined look.
  3. Social links need to be added for enhancing connectivity.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Testimonials should be added to the homepage footer for a quality customer experience.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and gains ample sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi Pacino, 

To be honest, your site is very neat and has the essentials in it. 

However, by working with lots of one-item store, I have made some tips that will help increase ROI. 

-I would highly suggest using any Reviews app. But not just display reviews on the product page but actually create  a nice slider of reviews with photos, that will not take too much space on your homepage but bring a lot of benefits. Having photos of customers with the beds and their pets will do wonders. 

Growave offers such feature, you can take a quick look here 

- You can replace the 100% satisfaction guaranteed with  a  badge or plaque instead. And maybe make the icons under the About us color cooperated to your site

Besides, your site has a strong focus on design and it looks beautiful and again I would recommend reviews. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes