Review store before launch

Solved
Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi!

I need someone to review my store and give honest feedback before I launch. Please Dm me so we can connect. Thank you. 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
523 49 171

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Natalie17

Can you give me a store URL link?

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
696 71 124

Hi @Natalie17 

I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows:

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.29.51.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.30.00.png

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.32.46.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.30.35.png

- Speed it up. It takes too much time to move to another pictures. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-12 lúc 09.33.55.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @Natalie17, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add color swatches on the product page.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @Natalie17,

I've taken a look through your store and I have some feedback for you. I want you to succeed so I am going to give you my honest feedback here.

There is a major disconnect between what a person thinks your store is and what you offer. If I look at your domain name and your homepage, I'm thinking this is a sports store.

screencapture-madsportitems-2021-04-13-09_43_05.png

However, when you go into your products you have wealth bracelets, pet harnesses, I saw diffusers as well - it doesn't make sense together. I think the mistake people make in selling so many unrelated products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. If people want multiple different types of products, they will go to Amazon or Walmart or Target. Things like clothing, accessories, pet products and etc. are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

screencapture-madsportitems-collections-accessories-2021-04-13-09_41_48.png

Instead what we recommend is niching down and selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and also post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

Next I'll touch on the first impression of your website. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. The glowing skull with the black background might appeal to one audience but if your goal is sports, it's not suitable. We did a video on how to set up your homepage for conversions that I'll leave for you to watch:

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover why you get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Natalie17
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi!

Im not sure what store you reviewed, my store is locked and I do not have any of the products you've mentioned. Thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @Natalie17

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes