Reviews Appreciated!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey fellow Shopify merchants and community members!

I've got my site up and running, and getting pretty decent traffic onto the site. The issue Im having is my conversions aren't the best. I just wanted your guys's opinions on what could do improving, and overall your customer flow and experience. 

Feedback would be greatly appreciated in regards to why I may be having low conversions.

Link: www.bourkefashion.com

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

This is an accepted solution.

I think you forgot the "h" in the link :) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I did too! Thankyou for pointing that out Aizda :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Your store looks very informative and dynamic, it is no way boring or overwhelming. The products seem to be of high quality. 

It looks like the mobile version speed is the issue. I recommend seeing the analytics of how many people use mobile phones to enter your site, and if the ratio is big, make sure to get rid of unused codes and compressing the images that you are using. If you have some hard-coded apps, ask the developers to optimize their codes. 

As for functionality, your site is not lacking anything. So I only have a couple of things you can do if you want to take your business to the next level. 

1) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site is something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base. 

2) The review widget on your site is currently not working. Enable it on product pages to get more testimonials. 

3) Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Blown away by the depth of your review! Really appreciate it!!!

Regarding the Reviews widget, are you able to please elaborate how it looks on your end? I've just gotten someone to check it and they didn't have any issues, so I may be mis-interpreting your meaning :)

0 Likes