Rogue Supplier Store feedback

JoBro
2 0 2

Good day everyone, 

I'm looking for some feedback on my store. I make and sell men's care products.  Launched the store around the beginning of November 2020 and I'm consistently in the top 8-9% traffic range of stores launched the same week I've been getting around 2,000 visitors a month with some repeat customers. 

I'd specifically like to improve the user experience and conversion rate. I've made major improvements to my product pages, but my sales conversion rate has been right at 1.3%.

Could my product pages be improved to increase conversion? Is my store too aggravating to navigate? Let me know honestly. 

www.RogueSupplier.com 

Thank you. 

Hi @JoBro 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 70.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store looks good and achieve some great factors:

• Have a favicon: this makes your store professional, unique and helps customers recognize your website.
  • Have a hero banner with a clear CTA button
  • Have a sticky menu with a prominent search icon: Customers are easy to navigate the menu anytime they want and they can search for anything when they need.
  • Show off store's collections

However, there are still suggestions for your store:

1. Home page

1.1 Increase the product price bigger and align center

(1) Rogue Supplier 2021-02-04 09-08-23.png

Product price is one of the essential factors of a product so I highly recommend you should increase the price's size text and align it center below the product title. This helps customers to have a smooth buying experience.

1.2 Make sure the image with text overlay readable

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 09.13.26.png

When hovering on each image, it's hard to read the content. So I recommend you can move the content to the bottom of each image and make it visible prominently.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show the product's rating stars for each product as well as customer feedback with photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.4 Add an introduction section

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy: 

social-1.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://roguesupplier.com/products/moscato-scented-henna-heart-soap

2.1 Provide 3-5 images from different angles

It can’t be denied that customers easily have an overview of products when shopping in physical stores, therefore, when they shopping online, we need to make them feel the same. This is the reason why providing images from different angles, and in-scales is very important. Because if your store doesn’t show off enough images for customers to illustrate, they will be hesitant to take action. This product is also presented on a human model, and of course, this is a good point.

2.2 Add You may also like section

I recommend you can use Upsell Cross-sell to add a You may also like section below. This helps customers look for more choices and they can buy more, this helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 162 518

Hello @JoBro, I hope you are doing well! Your site seems to have some really nice looking items. Here are some things that you can improve:

- Don't display the 2 products i.e beard oil and heart soap after the banner image. Then after you have displayed the collection, give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending and new arrivals.

- You need to improve the product page. Aesthetically it looks good but I see you haven't added the images of the products. It's important to add product images. Customers won't purchase if they can't see the product. For example, the product is shown in the screenshot, there's no product image. Add multiple product images. If you need help with the store design, I will be happy to help you.

Screenshot - 2021-02-04T125055.411.png

- For increasing the conversion rate and retention rate in the eCommerce business, customer engagement is the key. Engage the customers coming to your store with the help of customer engagement channels. Add these customer engagement tools:

• You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
  • Add a web push notification. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more. Send price drop alert notifications to your customers to bring them back to your store.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 162 518

Hello @JoBro

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes