Running ads but 0 conversions. Can I get help with optimising my site? 🤗

Cagard
1 0 0

Hi @Cagard 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below.

1. Home page

1.1 Search bar 

The search bar is really important for your visitors to easier find anything in your store. It is a good thing to put your menu sticky right now. However, it can be hard to notice the search icon. So I recommend making it more visible. Instead of clicking on the button and pop up a search bar, you can put the search bar right in the header which will reduce 1 step for the visitors to search in your store, especially for the mobile version. 

1.2 Adjust the ratio between the images and the text: 

I notice you put the hero banner full width so when someone visits your site, they will focus on that and it is also has a good image with the visible heading. However, your text with the logo and the icons are quite small compared with the image and the whole section. Try to arrange the size of the text, icons, and logo with the whole section to make it more accessible. Especially, with the CTA "Shop Now". Since it is the most important CTA you have on this site so I recommend making it more standing out by adjusting the size, using different colors, and consider putting it in the middle of the image. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 9.50.36 PM.png

1.3 Add more details in a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add more information in the section you introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image. You can add more information and image as in this Chloe template

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.09.26 PM.png

1.4  Fixing the image in the featured product:

When I click to the image in the featured products, it shows images with different size which cause the changing in the site loading as well. This can cause bad users experiment and also the endless images made it is hard to come back to some previous images. I recommend you should put all the images in the same size and adding a button "+8 images" for example so people can click right to that and go to your landing page or knowing how many variants you have. 

Untitled design.gif

1.5 Add testimonial - customer reviews

I notice you have a testimonial part which is really good. However, it is only showing 3 reviews which might cause the reverse effect on your sites. I recommend you should try to collect and add more reviews for this part. In a case with a new store like this, you can make this as a slideshow and put the auto slide to create more effect for it. Furthermore, it can be a good idea to make the image bigger to show the real picture of your products and the reviews shorter but highlight the main ideas and easy to scan. Not everyone will read through all the long reviews. 

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.20.24 PM.png

2. Collection page

The 1st thing I notice about your store when I tried to find the collection page is that you have 2 pages for the collection which are quite similar to each other.

One is when I clicked the "View all" in the Featured Products of the Homepage, it will send me to this page: https://thefriendlypawz.com/collections/products

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.41.08 PM.png

And one when I clicked the "All products" in the menu, it will send me to this page: https://thefriendlypawz.com/collections/all

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.41.48 PM.png

So I recommend you can put the link to the same page to avoid distracting visitors from jumping to the same content page. For further details, I will take this site for recommendation: https://thefriendlypawz.com/collections/products

2.1 Make all images have the same size

2.2 Optimize the thumbnail: 

1. Reduce the number of columns in the grid view. For example, you can put 2 products per row which as a result will divide the list into 5 rows evenly. 
  2. Increase or change the thumbnail on hover
  3. Add the swatches for the different color or variants in the same product

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
0 Likes
LDN_Dropshipper
Excursionist
52 0 11

Im in the same situation, can I get the same in depth review of my store? www.justalluring.com

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@LDN_Dropshipper your store is looking very good what you have to do is just smart marketing and drive sales that's it. now only you have to focus on marketing best of luck in case you need my help let me know i have 1 year of marketing experience.

0 Likes
LDN_Dropshipper
Excursionist
52 0 11

Okay, I am advertising the Eyebrow trimmer in the hair care section of my store. Would you say thats a potential winning product? Also I have followed marketing correctly but still no sales

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

it has potential but it also depends on your marketing skill how much budget you re spending per day on your marketing? how many ads you re running?

0 Likes
LDN_Dropshipper
Excursionist
52 0 11

Ive just started running this ad its been like 10hrs, so far it has reached 2800 people & only 30 people have clicked the link with only 1 add to cart

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

do not worry about it. you just started to make sure to review all ads after 24 hours let them run. in some cases, we take 3 days to make a full decision. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 163 518

Hello @CagardSachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from  my side:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Use workflows and triggers to reach your customers automatically via email and push.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes