SEO- Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

Nberry
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi All,

I started an online coffee store in January. My site generates a nice amount of traffic but not as much sales as I would like. I am looking for any suggestions of how I can improve conversions and boost my sales. Also, has anyone used Fiverr for SEO services? How was your experience? Did it help any? Currently, I have default SEO's which are a disservice to my website. Does anyone have any trustworthy referrals for SEO creation support? Any comments or suggestions about my website would be greatly appreciated.

www.romesjackpotcafe.com

Follow us on ig @romesjackpotcafe

Nikki

0 Likes

Hi @Nberry 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of the PageFly landing page builder that serve about 80000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide the solution to your question. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.35.49.png

- The current header bar is quite too large and takes a lot of space in your store. I suggest that you should reduce the logo size to 150x75 px and change the font-size to 16px. It will save a lot of space in there.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.39.48.png

- For the first time I access your store, the Hero banner takes the whole screen and I don't know what is the other content below. This is a negative point of user experience.

I suggest that you should change another image with a half-width and change the color of the CTA button, don't make it blur like this, make this solid and more attractive.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 12.00.38.png

- I don't know what you're selling but all the product images are the same, you should provide images that signify the difference between the products. Also, you should put a CTA button 'BUY NOW' or 'ADD TO CART' below each product, cause customers may get confused if they can buy that product directly or not?

I suggest that you can add a section that introduces your Brand, it will build up the credibility of your store and more customers might buy your product.

For the home page layout, I think you can take a look at this homepage anatomy:

social-1.png

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are all my recommendations for your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you.

Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Hey @Nberry,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

For your products, there currently is no obvious distinction between each product. Instead what I'd recommend is having your main images displayed something like this website instead:

screencapture-oxalis-us-collections-coffee-2021-02-19-10_07_34.png

I'd also recommend having your theme tweaked a little. There are some spacing issues - see how the page title hits the line below your header? and just a few other tweaks, for example, switching up the font style, colors & spacing would really improve the overall look of your store.

coffee-product.png

You offer free shipping within the USA, which is great. Something to keep in mind if you do run ads - I wouldn't suggest targeting outside of the United States. You do ship outside the USA but the cost with shipping and the conversion ends up being close to $50 (I am in Canada). Unless you are able to lower the costs for people outside of the states, I'd keep ads local for now.

romes-checkout.png

As for your SEO, we did a video on how to do this from your backend. Editing it is very easy, the hardest part is finding the right words to use. You want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. For finding the right words, you can use Google Keyword Planner. You need an AdWords account to access it but that doesn’t mean you actually have to run ads or pay anything to use it, it’s still free. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO here:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes