SHOP REVIEW

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

PLEASE GIVE MY STORE A EVALUATION. LOOKING FOR COMPLETE FEEDBACK. LOOKING AT EVERYONE ONLINE I SHOULD GET ALOT OF REPLIES. WWW.THESTRIPESINME.COM THANK U VERY MUCH. www.thestripesinme.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @TheStripesInMe 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only 1/2 images, showing the front side. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch. Also, don’t use all caps! Makes it feel like you’re shouting.
  3. Update your vision and mission page. Since you have a button on the home page taking them to the vision page, it should be something substantial. 
  4. Add some information about shipping in a separate shipping page. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users. 
  5. IN the product listings, it might make sense to insert a proper size chart. One which actually says what the dimensions of each size are. I personally tend to look into these a lot whenever I’m shopping for clothing, because sometimes different shops are slightly different sizes. It’s currently not added to all products.
  6. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Stripesinme, I just visited your store and found a few things you may want to pay attention to;

• the welcoming  banner seems too huge with very little call to action for users to engage in, you need to maximize the ground. Not that you need to overload visitors with product information on your store, but that there should be enough info at first glance that it is most likely to stick and prime the visitor to explore more ---> if even that exploration is at another time when he or she needs a product that falls in line with what your store provides.
  • Also, you need to separate the words "leisure' and "wear".stripes.png
  • Your featured products for instance can be re-organised to be one of the first things that the visitor to the store sees. this means the banner needs to be resized into something that covers a smaller area, so that the featured products can have some ground as part of the first things that an individual sees when he/she visits your store.stripes2.png
  • Lastly, it's good you make social channels available for your visitors to be able engage your storefront via other channels apart from Shopify. What will make it more appreciable if you used the social icons with the links than the image. It makes this easier for the recipient.  stripes3.png

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13
I don’t understand what you mean

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @TheStripesInMe ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There is no reviews option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes