I'm a novice at this game but I want to learn and I'm willing to take any feedback you guys have got.
This is a link to my Shopify store https://mommasqueens.com/
I wanted to get your opinions on what you thought of the store and what I could do to improve the store. I seem to get Above average traffic from the ads to the store but then struggle once they land on the store.
I'm not sure what information you guys need so just let me know? If there is anything I can do in return to help also let me know!
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is pretty and well-organized. You put a lot of time and effort into building it, right?
Below are my feedback for your online store. Hope this help you improve your conversion rate!
1. Analyze your website visitors
- You need to identify that whether your website visitors are your target customers or not? Are your ads targeting the right people? To turn traffic into sales, your visitors needs to fit with your target audiences. For example, imagining that your target customers are young people, but your ads are targeting older people. So, your website visitors from your ads can quickly leave their online stores without making any sales.
2. Identify where do you land your customers
- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads and click on it, they will be redirected to your landing page. For example, your ads is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happend? I think that your website visitors 'd have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab.
3. Offer store pickup option
Do you know that high shipping cost is the main reason why customers abandon their carts? Another factor related to the low conversion rate is long shipping time. A few days of waiting can be a deal breaker for shoppers. These are just 2 signs that your online store needs store pickup, which removes the delivery process, and allows customers personally visit the store to pick up their orders. You can read the checklist to know more about it and identify whether your online store needs store pickup or not.
4. Add the About us page
You should build your About us page where people can know more about your business story and why people should buy your products. It is an valuable chances for you to engage with your website visitors and build the trust with them.
5. Improve your contact page
One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your email, phone number, physical address, or social media channels.
I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3
Have a nice day!
Hey Mommas Queens,
Good start! Just keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:
All the best!