SPENT £££ on Ads and Then learnt about SEO

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello All,

I'm a novice at this game but I want to learn and I'm willing to take any feedback you guys have got.

This is a link to my Shopify store https://mommasqueens.com/

I wanted to get your opinions on what you thought of the store and what I could do to improve the store. I seem to get Above average traffic from the ads to the store but then struggle once they land on the store.

I'm not sure what information you guys need so just let me know? If there is anything I can do in return to help also let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is pretty and well-organized. You put a lot of time and effort into building it, right?

Below are my feedback for your online store. Hope this help you improve your conversion rate!

1. Analyze your website visitors

- You need to identify that whether your website visitors are your target customers or not? Are your ads targeting the right people? To turn traffic into sales, your visitors needs to fit with your target audiences. For example, imagining that your target customers are young people, but your ads are targeting older people. So, your website visitors from your ads can quickly leave their online stores without making any sales. 

2. Identify where do you land your customers

- You should make sure that your ad content is consistent with your landing page. When people see your ads and click on it, they will be redirected to your landing page.  For example, your ads is about 30% discounts on specific products, but your landing page is your home page. What 's happend? I think that your website visitors 'd have been slightly confused, and probably clicked off the tab. 

3. Offer store pickup option

Do you know that high shipping cost is the main reason why customers abandon their carts? Another factor related to the low conversion rate is long shipping time. A few days of waiting can be a deal breaker for shoppers. These are just 2 signs that your online store needs store pickup, which removes the delivery process, and allows customers personally visit the store to pick up their orders. You can read the checklist to know more about it and identify whether your online store needs store pickup or not. 

4. Add the About us page

You should build your About us page where people can know more about your business story and why people should buy your products. It is an valuable chances for you to engage with your website visitors and build the trust with them. 

5. Improve your contact page

One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your email, phone number, physical address, or social media channels. 

I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3

Have a nice day! 

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Mommas Queens,

Good start! Just keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• "Social media" is an effective tool for better advertising. Thus, adding Facebook, Twitter, etc social links to the footer would help.
  • "Login" helps in keeping information secure and a track of your order details as well.
  • Trust Badges would help to make your brand more authentic.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like