STORE FEEDBACK

Highlighted
2 0 1

hi every one i am new in dropshipping , this is my first store, i want feedback on this, your feedback is very applicable 

this is my store link , www.shopifid.com 

0 Likes
Explorer
71 5 14

Hi Mudassar,

Congratulations on your launching your first dropshipping store! I can see that you have lots of products for sale on it. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have information about shipping, refund and privacy, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Banner image of "Woman Accessories" can be changed to make it more relevant to title like below example:

1fa5d792772f57dea05e6f9f19dc8202.jpg
2. Rating widget having "Stars" under the product title on product page would be great as it build's customers trust.
3. Providing social media links would be great.

I'm curious to know about :

How are you planning to drive more traffic to your store?

What steps will you take to increase sales?

I hope the above tips help drive more sales.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

thank you so much for your golden advice , 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1738 110 378

Hey Shopifid,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Apart from that, some other improvements to be done are as follows:

1. Add an image for bags category in the collections field.
  2. The length of the central banner should be increased to remove the unwanted white space.
  3. Proper discounts should be offered for better customer engagement.
  4. Social links should be added to connect better.
  5. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Testimonials should be added to improve customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store gains lots of appreciation and recognition in the near future.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes