Sales Decline Please help

2 0 0

Hi 

My site is www.essiesbitsandbows.com the site has been going for a little while now and have been getting orders more frequently but from the 24th of februray we have not had a single sale. Not only that but the number of visits to our sits has fallen dramatically. I have tried numerous promotions on our social media avenues but to no avail. I would really appreciate any help, critique or advise that any one can give. thanks

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
57 0 17

Hi Sam,

Your website looks nice and your products too. I do not see any reason for it not to convert your visitors. The problem I believe is that your traffic has decreased dramatically. You should look at Google Analytics and note which traffic channels were bringing you the most traffic but had subsequently stopped doing so and then think of a reason why this might be. And try to recover this traffic. If your main traffic was organic, then it would be harder to find the reason for the change. It could be a penalty (doubt it), new competition (paid ads, organic), your website not maintaining the same marketing effort, etc...In any case, without having the analytics data it is very hard to say why you are experiencing much less traffic.

But I believe that one thing is for sure. There is nothing wrong with your website or product. Just the opposite, they look great.

I hope this is useful!

Beautiful and responsive Shopify themes crafted with care at www.kabukithemes.com.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Sam,

I will support the previous comment and would say that your website looks good.

Do not forget Google Search Console. I see you have verification tag on your site. CS provides great insights into any problems/issues/changes to you organic traffic. 

Did you make any big changes to the store on 24 Feb? Is functionality affected in any way? Checkouts, orders, payments - do they still work?

Let your customers have a great shopping day!
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you guys, I will look into what you have suggested and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Sam

0 Likes
4 0 0

Sam,  Great website, it just takes time and effort. Nuture your business and it will grow. Also Easter is coming up, maybe this would be a good time to advertise bows etc.

Check out our site at: https://www.candycakeweddings.com

Best wishes! You are going to do great!!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Sam,

There is nothing wrong with your website. They actually look good.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Sam,

Your website actually looks great. 

0 Likes