I started my site with pretty brisk sales, but since the opening month I have increased my product line tenfold, but had a serious drop in sales. Can someone take a look at my site and give me some feedback? www.lc38brand.com
Hi @Lewis_Clark, I'm from PageFly team
I have some feedback on your store and I hope it can help you a little bit.
1. Please add more menus in the header and consider using a sticky header for better navigation. When I landed on your site, I can't find the menu in the header, and when I want to go to other pages like "About Us" or "Contact Us" or even collection pages, I don't have any choice. So you can add more menus in the header like "Home", "About Us", "Contact Us", "Collections", etc. for visitors to visit more pages to learn more about your store.
And consider using a fixed menu bar as well for better navigation. When you have a fixed header, it will be easier for people to click on the menu when they scroll down a page.
2. Consider adding more hero images, change the heading with clear text, and use CTA buttons. You should let people know what you're selling right after they land on your homepage, so you can consider adding more big and beautiful banners of your products (for example), and make the headlines clear enough for people to read and to catch their attention. Also, using CTA buttons to links to other pages like "About Us" or product pages, etc. is good for your marketing strategy.
3. Add more menu in the Footer. Both menus in the Header and Footer is important because these places contain resources for visitors to learn more about your store before making a buying decision. So in the Footer, you can add more menu, especially the "Return and Shipping" Policy, people would care about that a lot.
4. Your product description has good spacing but you can add bullets or numbering to highlight or point out the main features or characters of your products. People will not read all of the lengthy descriptions, so you should use BOLD text and put the main points in priority so that they can keep track of the information easily.
Also, the "size guide" part should be more outstanding for people to click on. Because you're selling T-shirts, people would care a lot about sizes.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!
Hello @Lewis_Clark, I hope you are doing good! you need to make your store professional & appealing to make people purchase from you. Here are some suggestions:
- Add a header menu. Add a footer menu. Add quick links in the footer.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a CTA button on it)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Add reviews, it helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Hi @Lewis_Clark !
Add a favicon
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.