Sales

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi, i'm getting people view my store but not getting any sales. I've just changed the theme and changed and removed some products but I really feel like I need some feedback as this is getting stressful.Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
812 91 146

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling to make sales in your store. I'm sure there is a lot of constructive feedback the Community could offer to improve your store and its offering. 

Would you mind sharing your MyShopify URL with us so we can take a look at the store? Can you also give a brief indication of how you are currently driving traffic to your store? What is your current marketing strategy?

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

https://summerdotcode.com/

we seem to go through days when we have nobody and other days when we have some view it.

We also seem to have some abandoned checkouts too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @summercode, I hope you are doing good! here are a few suggestions:

• Add a CTA button on the banner image.
  • After featured collection, give product recommendations like trending products- new arrivals- recently viewed. After it, you should display testimonials & then Instagram feed.
  • Having a good logo is important for branding.

Start using some marketing tools to engage visitors to your store. Here are a few tips:

• Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Add a countdown timer bar or sales motivator bar to promote your offers in the store.
  • Retarget your customers in real-time with the help of web push notifications. You can reach your customers without getting their email address.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Sorry but what is a CTA button?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
812 91 146

Hi @summercode, a CTA is a call-to-action. You can read more about the concept and its benefits here

Before I offer any feedback, can you give me a quick rundown of your current marketing plan? I'd like to know a little bit about who your audience is, and how you are directing them to your store. 

Thanks! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Well we are directly people to the store through Instagram and a little through facebook.

We have collaborated with loads but would like to see more sales. We have done some promotions but don't really want to do that any more until we see some sales.

It's very frustrating as unfortunately not long after we started COVID happened so we added other lines to help with sales in the winter but we are not getting anywhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @summercode,

Have seen your site and I think it has many things that can improve to increase sales. Here are some:

- In this photo, there are two parts that you need to improve:

+ Logo: I think you should have your own logo as soon as possible. 

+ Your banners: it should have: Title, CTA buttons, messages (if you have). CTA is call-to-action, Shop now is a CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604543342229.png

- If you intend to highlight this product, I think you need to have more information. like Price, Description, Add to Cart, and Buy now buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604543686450.png

- When your customers see this feed, they want to see this directly on your site, not your Instagram account. So you can consider enabling the popups that show content. Also, I think you really need a shoppable gallery

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This will help you create a shoppable one. It has a free plan, so don't hesitate to try it. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604543827399.png

- On your product pages, I think you should:

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart. 

+ Change the texts "Welcome to our Store" to "Description".

+ Have more upsell and cross-sell methods. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1604544054485.png

- Consider having Live Chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp is a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease and also help you send abandoned cart messages. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
812 91 146

Hi again! If you find that there is traffic, but no sales, it's likely that you should reassess your audience. Have you developed a marketing plan? What type of marketing personas have you created for the business? 

In terms of site feedback, I have a few points I'd like to add to the amazing feedback you've already received: 

• Your product descriptions are sales pitches. You should try to enhance them. We have some good examples of those here. The key is to inform and persuade. 
  • There is no text copy on your landing page and nothing about your brand or mission statement. This is vital for any business to start making sales. 
  • You've made a great start, but I think there is work to be done on the store branding
  • Some of the images on the store feel cut off and they are low resolution
  • The stock photography is serviceable, but have you considered some in house photography with your chosen products?

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 2 11

Hey @summercode

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes