Same problem, quite many traffic but no sales :(

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, my store: kiolabykim.com

my store is dropshipping store. now it is having a quite similar problem with many other store.. the traffic is quite good, 50-100 sessions per day, but i got no sales. this already happen for a week (I don't know if its a long time or not). I get this traffic from FB ads, and i think time spent per visit is quite low. 
Do i have something to improve on my website? Thankyou 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hi, @vinakim70!

I've got some feedback for you regarding your store. 

When visitors land on your page they see this:

There is a lot going on here which is distracting the eye from knowing where to look and what the store is about. I think this is one thing that is pushing visitors away because the information is not organized in a helpful way. This is a good blog post on our website about designing your homepage and how to create a good user experience.

You mentioned you're purchasing Facebook ads. Who are you targetting with your ads?

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi vinakim70,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an About us page. You can create one. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your store. It's like a standard place for live chat.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust badges on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these badges in the footer.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes