Hey,

Can you have a look at my store?
I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks

www.save-animal-spirits.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @sas123,

I admire your passion for animals and the desire to give back to them. 

Your overall design is pretty good, small improvements to be made that could affect sales marginally.

Instead, basing your business model around blogging will bring in the right type of traffic. Write and publish content (regularly) to raise awareness for extinction dangers and that will push sales to your store. 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1451 73 245

Hey, I just went through your store. I like the theme and cause you are working on. I can suggest you add a small product description of your products on the home page itself. I suggest adding customer reviews to your product page. It gives trust to your potential customers because previous customers have vouched for your products. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them.

The slider image is not that good. I understand your motive but it could be better if you use your best products in slider images. You can showcase your motive on about us page. The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site.

In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-

• Slideshow Image
  • Collection List
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
  • Newsletter Sign Up Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )

You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it.

Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive. Besides that, there is no engagement in your store. It is very vital for you to capture and captivate your visitors. Lack of engagement will increase your bounce rate and eventually lead to no sales. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 1

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 1

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!2

0 Likes