Scooter Store Feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

Please may you give me your frank and honest feedback on my scooter store. I have traded offline but this is my first time selling online on Shopify.

Thank you!

www.ScootinLondon.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it lacks any branding right now. Nothing sets this site apart

3. If something is sold out... I would not show it on the homepage

4. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Remove "Secure and trusted checkout with" and put it in your footer

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
2 0 0

Thank you Duane I really appreciate it!

0 Likes