ScooterGadgets store review

Highlighted
8 0 0

Just launched few months ago a new shop for electric scooter parts and accessories, got decent traffic but only few sales couple of month now.

ill be happy to hear your honest opinion.

https://scootergadgets.com/

0 Likes
8 0 0

UPUPUPUPUP

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @ido008 

It all depends what you mean by 'decent traffic' and 'few sales'. Let's look at real data to see if we can find out some useful action points.

First up:

- How much traffic have you had to your store over the past month?

- How many sales have you made in the past month?

Once we have this data we can compare against industry averages. 

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

This month i had 280 visitors but no sales

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 3 17

Hi @ido008 

Thanks for sharing the stat. I run by a general rule of 1%-3% conversions.

With traffic of 280 that would equate to 2-8 sales. Which isn't statistically significant to make any judgements. 

Would it be possible to to accelerate the amount of visitors to the site?

Also - where do you find most visitors fall off (landing page, product page, add-to-cart, checkout, etc)?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Can't accelerate the amount of visitors right now.

most of visitors fall off in landing page

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi there,

Hows it going?  First off, congratulations on launching your online business. Its something that may seem like a small accomplishment but really a bigger step towards a brighter future.

I had the chance to review your store and I will say one of the reasons why you may be having some issues with converting your visitors to paying customers is due to lack of credibility & UI (User-interface). 

I would definitely recommend using more creatives & adjusting your current slideshow images in order to maintain quality. Being part of the scooter industry, social proof is huge!

I hope that was a bit helpful! If I can help in any other way, please feel free to reach out!

Thank you,

Dag

0 Likes