Hi Shopify Community!
My team and I are looking for feedback on https://vipop.com/ a fashion marketplace for handmade and small batch designers from around. Mostly looking for first impressions or issues you catch.
Hi @Markers !
1. You have a very cool design and the color scheme of the store is perfect!
2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
3. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
4. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
5. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Have seen your store and it's beautiful. Your products are so great.
But I have some suggestions for you:
- Add CTA buttons on your banners.
- You can add a "View more" button on this section
- Some texts are quite hard to see. Maybe you can try to redesign it.
- Also, you can add the CTA button to this section too.
- Instead of this simple gallery, why don't try to create a shoppable gallery. You can check an app called Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This will help you do that easily.
- You're selling many types of products, so maybe you can try to create a product bundle to cross-sell and upsell.
Except for those things above, everything is amazing.
Hope this helps!