Searching for test users - apparel size recommender

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi everyone!

We have been working on an App that is able to recommend apparel sizes for all the fashion stores out there. The underneath algorithm is based on AI aspects and we are already using it in other stores for other clients. Shopify is new to us though :) 

We are now SEARCHING FOR TESTERS who want to install the App, have a look and give us feedback on how we can improve our usability!

The field of sizing and size recommendations is a complex one but we want the users to have it as easy as possible! 

Would be great to have some interested fashion store owners in here who want to help and also have a benefit of it by having less returns and more satisfied customers :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Here the link to the App: SMS Apparel Size Recommender. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi Sophie!

Sounds interesting… I am currently starting my shop and sizing is a tricky topic for me.. 

Until now I was selling my stuff over a non-shopify shop but now want to switch due to handling topics. 

Size Recommendations have been an issue in the past - my customers usually order two sizes and send back one. Sometimes I sent them a size Chart but most of the time they don't really know what to do with it. Better would be to send the right size right away. Is this possible with this solution? 

I am curious how your App could help and would like to test. 

What do I need to do? How does it work? 

Thanks in advance. Stef

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Stef!
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to have you.

Kindly contact us via showmysize@twinster.eu and we can set up size charts you need help with. 

Looking forward to solving your issues with sizing :)

All the best,

Sophie

0 Likes