Second Revision for HomeLux

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello, we appreciate all the helpful feedback in our last post, we’ve been working hard looking over all suggestions and implemented many of them. We are now seeking more feedback to see if the changes we made has improved the look and the eventual customer experience, we are hoping to launch the site before the end of the financial year with our first set of marketing campaigns running.

Since our last post we have successfully integrated multiple sales channels on Instagram ,  Facebook and Google Shopping.

We now offer AfterPay as one of our payment methods with LatitudePay on the way!

Thank you for your time, we look forward to seeing what you all have to say and where we can improve.

Preview Link: https://homelux.net.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Wow, the store looking great, very clean design and professional. However, there are two things I noticed:

- I understand from the first glance that you sell furnitures, yet I'm unable to see any feature products from the homepage. I want something to entice me to click on the Shop now button to learn more.

- One of the first pages I click on when I visit a new website is the about page to understand the legitimacy and the story behind it. Yet, you guys don't seem to have one.

Still, great work on your store! 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @Trae !

From your previous posts, I can see that you have done a lot of work. Very nice job!

What I love in your r shop, and I do not see it so often in other Shopify stores - that you keep everything in ONE style - color palette, images. Your hero banner is very eye-catchy - it resonates with your brand.  One more thing that I like, that you use the same style images for your products. 

On your footer on the homepage, you have a lot of empty space. You can offer to subscribe to newsletters by a pop-up window. And use this space, for example for the Instagram gallery. It will enhance your brand awareness, bring you more sales and etc. 

Overall, I recommend you, to work on the functionality of your store.

Hopefully, I managed to help you.

Good luck.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Trae ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like