Seeing this under my product page

asirificharles
1 0 0

I am seeing " Inspired By Your Shopping Trends" with items and prices and i dont know it is coming from"

How do i remove those post from my page

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1389 92 190

Hi there @asirificharles!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here on our Community forums to let us know about the behaviour you mentioned.

It could be that these product recommendations are coming from an app that has been added to your store or may be generated by your theme itself.

Could you share a link to where you can see this in your store, let us know if you have added any apps that might affect this, and confirm the name of the theme you are using currently so we can check this out?

Are you still in the early stages of running your store here, or have you been working with Shopify for a while already?

I look forward to hearing back from you so we can work on this together.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Squijano2994
2 0 0

Squijano2994_0-1619142065531.png

Hi, 

How do I remove this or is it from an app code. These are in my opinion take attention away from my page and confuses the customer. Please help remove this. 

Thank you, 

Steven Quijano

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1389 92 190

Hi there @Squijano2994!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out with us here in the Shopify Community.

Related product recommendations can be produced either directly by the theme you are using or by means of an app that has been added to your store.

If you could share a link to your store here where you see this showing up, I can take a look at this with you to see if there's anything we can determine from here.

You may need to contact us via our help centre if we need to check out your account info specifically, but I'd like to take a look first to see what might be going on.

I look forward to checking this out with you!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CPF
1 0 0

I just had to deal with that on my page, for me it was because of an app called Unite Traffic. Once I removed the option on the app it left my store.

0 Likes