Seeking Feedback on my new store - Mister Mann

2 0 0
https://mistermann.com.au

Hey there fellow shopify community, I’m Shane from Melbourne Australia. I’m quite new to e-commerce and apart from myself doing everything, my logo is the only assistance in setting my store and brand.
I’m hoping for honest feedback on my website in particular my home page, store navigation and layout.
I’m an amateur about 5 months in and learning everyday! Recently I purchased the showcase theme which highlights HQ images & viewing. After playing for hours at a time, I’d love and appreciate you taking your time to give me your honest opinion, advice and feedback for improving and refining/polishing.
Thanking you in advance, I understand your times valuable, I’m forever grateful for your insight!
Kindest regards
Shane
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

I appreciate for showing such a captivating store. The work done is commendable. Everything looks so nice and fine there. The store looks neat and clean.

One will never leave it without buying anything, why don't you give some extra to your visitors? By extra I mean- loyalty and rewards. 

I can see you are using some review app. Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others. You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

Also, loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Add pop-ups, web push notifications. Increasing engagement will help you to capture visitors to your store which will increase conversions and sales. You can first entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on your store give them points on their first visit, on their birthdays, on their first purchase, sharing your product on social media and a lot of other activities. If they don't get enticed by loyalty points then you start push campaigns and a lot other campaigns to bring them back to your store. Then win their trust by portraying reviews on the store home page.

Aitrillion is the only all-in-one marketing platform that provides more than 8+ customer touchpoints such as advanced email marketing, loyalty rewards, reviews + Q&A, web push notifications, workflow automation, smart pop-ups, announcement bar, chatbot, product recommendations, actionable analytics all integrated with each other and powered with Artificial intelligence. All the features are fully integrated and automated. I am sure it can skyrocket your sales. Give it a try.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Shane

I use to live in Melbourne and miss my days working and traveling around Oz on weekends. Plus Sydney for Mardi Gras was amazing. Been doing ecom a long time and working for brands like ASOS, Jack Wills and startup fashion brands in North America, Australia and Europe.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase....this is going to be long read but grab a coffee and take your time. You got this! Overall you site is great and you have done an amazing job to get to this point. There are a lot of small details that can really help take your store to the next level!

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels/slider have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. One strong image is always going to do better then 2 or 3 average images

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now and tons of empty white space. The large section for Instalments By Afterpay makes no sense as it takes the focus off your products. You also have a weird flow on your homepage as you mix between two videos, two newsletter signups, IG feed, product sliders and a few single product boxes (i.e.Green Ombre Trunk). I would look at what other successful brands do for their homepage and get inspired by their layout. Right now yours is not working. If you have any designer friends, maybe they can give you a few pointers

3. Redesign your popup as it's way to small for your site and does not pop off the page. Not sure what app you are using for the popup but Privy app is what we recommend to our clients. Make it larger and easier to see the text on the popup

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Gear Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Don't just take your product page content and put it on the homepage. You want to ad custom ad copy that sells the product and lifestyle. Think about it like great copy you see in a magazine for something you want to buy

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now and has an awkward alignment. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect. The layout looks great on mobile but does not have that same feel on computer. Don't forget a lot of people still prefer to buy on a computer

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

P.S. what are you doing for marketing... make sure you check out Google Shopping! We use that for a client in Australia and it can really help get your brand in front of the right people who are ready to buy

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0
Duane, thank you so much for taking your time, wowsers! Exactly what I needed to read and you’ve been so thorough, honest and upfront so I’m really going to take your feedback & look at every point in detail.
Again, I’m so thankful and grateful for inspiring and shifting focus to your points.
Would you mind having a look at my site in the near future as your experience and skill level is impressive.
Thanks again,
Shane
0 Likes

You are welcome Shane. Feel free to reach out in the future and we can chat about marketing and ecommerce. Your store is great and just needs those small detail tweaks to take it up a level in how it comes across to a first time visitor.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes