Seeking constructive feedback :)

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey everyone, 

I recently made the switch from an Expression Engine site to this Shopify one - if anyone has constructive feedback or glaringly obvious mistakes I've made I'd love to hear them!!

https://www.samryde.co.uk/

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi SamRyde,

General
  • You need to provide contact details (address, email, phone). If you’re not willing to be transparent about who you are, you should not expect customers to provide you with the sensitive credit card information.
  • About Us page looks amazing.
  • I'd recommend adding an FAQ page so your customers will know about your shipping times/costs, what your products are made from, where you source your materials, how they can return the products.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • You should have some sort of headline on your Hero image section, a call to action even.
Product
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.
  • Changing the colors of your call to action buttons - the Add to Cart and Checkout buttons to blue / green / red something that stands out, It's less aligned with your theme colors but at the end of the day it makes many more sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on making the move to Shopify. We have worked on a few jewelry brands. It can be a competitive space but I love that you have a well though out brand and design POV so far.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for return/refund, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for after looking at your delivery times

2. You don't need to have About us as a link in the footer and main menu, I would pick just one spot and make it the footer. You can move Contact us to the footer as well.

3. Having just a contact form is fine on your site as you don't need to add other forms of contact

4. You have a great homepage. The only thing I would look at changing is the mass head image as it's a lot darker then some of the other images on your homepage

5. You should look at adding some unique content and context to your category pages and making them convert better in the long run. They are thin right now with content that is only a bit different from each category page.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Create a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. 

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof. You can ask past customers to leave reviews to get things going. You can even look adding a section on the homepage to feature reviews

Your store is amazing so far and one the top 3 jewelry stores I have seen on here this year. There are some tweaks you can make but nothing major stands out as wrong  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes