Seeking feedback for my store (bericked.com)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Mainly looking at the execution, ordering and design features. 

Does something look odd?

Is the ordering procedure flawless?

Is it easy and straight forward?

Any technical issues? etc..

Don't hold yourself back, I'm looking for hardcore criticism!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BeRicked 

With the Instagram following you have you should be killing it online. So clearly there is a big problem on the site. The app "Lucky Orange" is a heat mapping software app that will record what your visitors are doing on your site and give you a better idea of what is going wrong. 

I'm happy to do a free video review of your site going over some tips and suggestions if interested. Just reach out. 

Helpful Videos 

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out also

Hope that helps. Reach out if you need anymore help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Shopify Partner & Expert 

P.S Here are some video reviews my awesome clients have left me 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/reviews-testimonials

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

What up, my glip-glops? @BeRicked ,

I checked your website, and it is pretty cool. A fan of Rick & Morty btw. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks:

1. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. There are a lot of Rick and Morty fans out there who would love to get a crossover drawing!

3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot.

4.  I suggest you try using product stickers/badges to let you make more sales from your customers by highlighting key product details. You can even use badges to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales. 

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello, @BeRicked ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like