1 0 0

thanks for your answer can you please check my site also

customkilt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello,

I am really a novice, I could not find anything that your site is missing. BTW I love the way kilts look but never dared to wear one, call it a cultural stretch.

Congratulations.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Great product and an easy to understand site. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Read some great resources on improving your SEO on collection pages

2. Make the text bigger and easier to read on the homepage

3. I would maybe not have the FB messenger chat app pop up when I visit the site

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. You have so many unique kilts that this could become a really cool section to make your store stand out and give a little history in the process

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would love to see some lifestyle photos of people wearing the kilts

2. Your tab section for customer reviews might get lots where it is right now. Might make more sense to break it out and make it it's own section

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level as it's really good.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @sigmamasi 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey, I just took a glance at your store. I feel you need to work a lot on your store. Starting from the top, you need to add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive. The header looks weird. The navigation menu is complicated. The home page layout is not professional, you need to follow the professional layout. Your store is too short to scroll. You need to add some more sections like- Slideshow Image Collection List Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) Newsletter Sign Up Popular Products Also, the footer is too broad. Reduce the size of the footer and add some more things.

The footer is too broad, reduce its size as it looks unprofessional. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc. Lastly, work on the engagement part and bring the traffic towards your store.

Besides that, there is no engagement in your store. It is very vital for you to capture and captivate your visitors. Lack of engagement will increase your bounce rate and eventually lead to no sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes