Seeking feedback on new shopify store

anjd
2 0 0

I’ve made my store live this week at 

https://cookingforyou.co.uk/

I’m interested in feedback / suggestions.

I’m starting a food delivery service and my menu changes weekly. I’m trying to decide how best to transition between the change in menu. Potentially there could be two weeks worth of menu options up, (there’s only one week up currently) but with different order deadlines. Although there is an option to add a publish on post. I’m not clear that there is an way to add an expiry date for ordering.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @anjdThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- In the footer menu, add privacy/ shipping/ returns & refund policy/ contact information/ about us page. Add social media links in the footer menu. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @anjd 

Just now i looked into your website .Everything looks good. I would like to suggest few points that you can  implement to increase sales.

The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.

The recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy.

Add refund and privacy policy in home page footer section.

Screenshot (53).png

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. Rewarding your customers will increase the possibility for your customers to continue patronizing your products.
Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Try to implement social sharing and social login feature.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes