Seeking honest reviews and feedback on our website.

BestGift
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hello to all.

We completed our website store a couple of months ago now and would like some honest reviews and ideas that could help increase conversions.

If anyone has the time to look through our website purestylecollection.com and provide any feedback and thoughts that could help with conversion rates it would be much appreciated. I think there are always ways to improve on what you have and having the fresh eyes of the community would be extremely helpful.

Many thanks

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2803 175 470

Dear @BestGift 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Need to improve store speed for mobile

purspeed.png

• At header: Use rotation announcement bar for all the text, use currency selector and reduce space
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Improve social proof
  • Improve ON page SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3734 214 663

Hello @BestGift, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add Instagram shop & feed on the homepage.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Overall your store looks great. You need to increase customer engagement in your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3734 214 663

Hello @BestGift

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes