Selecting product variant:

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I am building a Shopify store right now, images of the product changes as i select a different variant from the drop down selection but not the vice versa. Its really annoying as a customer i would like the variant to automatically change when i select a certain image.

Any help appreciated. 

(Themes : Debut/ Simple)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1012 209 254

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Yes its possible but you have to do little customization.
You can check here https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-select-variants-by-clicking-images for more details.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Appreciate that man, worked perfectly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

@Guleria 

I use Supply theme, and this solution worked great for me too!

One problem I found though, was that if you have, say, 3 images of each variant, you can only have 1 image linked to the variant. So if someone clicks the linked variant image of the 'black' color, and then clicks on an image of the 'blue' color variant, if they didn't click the chosen variant image for blue, then the variant chosen on the drop down menu is still 'black' until they click the one linked 'blue' image.

How can I link multiple images to a single variant? So that any image of 'blue' selected by a customer changes the variant to 'blue' as well, instead of only one image changing the selected variant.

0 Likes