Selling 2nd hand mobile phones

Verkebyllen
2 0 0

Hi. We just migrated from a small platform to Shopify. We would love a general feedback. Thanks.

https://teleoutlet.no/

0 Likes

Hello @Verkebyllen ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great and the colors of the theme are good and pleasant. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Adding trust badges can also impact on your customers to buy a product. Trust badges will let your customers know that your site is safe to share your personal information, add their cards for payments so most of the business is using trust badges nowadays to let their customers know that there site very safe.
  • There are only a few products available on your site, try adding more products so that customers will be having more options to select.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Verkebyllen
2 0 0

Thanks. Will absolutely look into badges. 

0 Likes