Selling Greek Art and many cool handmade products, need feedback!

Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey guys!

With nearly no other experience as a store owner on international market, I recently lunched www.hercules-shop.com but I am having trouble with conversions. I've already spent some money on advertising (facebook, adwords) but see no results

I would gladly appreciate any feedback ! Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Aris!

It is safe to say you have absolutely nailed the Greek theme! There is great consistency throughout your site with very vivid iconography and a solid colour scheme. The use of your authenticity badges on your product pages were a great touch. You really do have the fundamentals nailed down in terms of having clear policy and contact pages and a very insightful About Us page.

So in terms of constructive feedback I don't ahve much to give! So I will happily point you in the right direction as regards your conversion issues. What I would certainly recommend is that you have a look at the revolutionary Kit app which operates as a virtual assistant who upon review of your store will offer you daily suggestions on how to better target your audience through utilising social media, email marketing campaigns and pointed paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram.

Effectively utilising paid advertising and spending money on it in an efficient manner can be tough starting off, but you should find Kit being very helpful in that pursuit :)

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 109

Hi Aris! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :) 

Stunning website and there is no problem guessing your branding and products – all is bold, straightforward and appealing, just as it should be. It’s hard to believe this is your first ecommerce store – well done!

Make sure to display your delivery rates on a shipping page, or specify free delivery if that’s the case. The font looks great across the website, your product page is perfect as well. Consider losing the watermark from your product photos, it screams eBay from 1990s, you lose the upmarket appeal by watermarking your images.

Blog - Consider adding a blog. It will help you rank better with optimized content, connect with the readers, keep them for longer and make your site fresh from Google’s perspective. If you cannot post that frequently, consider outsourcing a freelancer to create regular SEO friendly content for you

Social media – open the links in new tabs

Instagram, Twitter – are empty, consider adding fresh content regularly

Facebook – looks fantastic, you update your profile and post new items, well done!

[FREE critique by Rock Paper Copy]

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Hi Ari,

Impressing eshop! Well done!

In fact I was wondering if you could share your experience with the payment gateways as I am trying to setup a greek eshop as well. Which one are you using for greek transactions?

Dress your attitude
0 Likes