Selling online website

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello! I made an online website of toys! Does someone know where can I publish my site to find someone able to buy it and run it?  Anyone interested?

Site: www.toyskingdom.shop

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

Hi @Gabrielai

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. 

Are you looking for someone to help you run the store or do you want to sell it completely? 

If you're looking for a co-owner, try posting on our Community Forum for Ecommerce jobs here. 

If you're looking to sell the store, we have a secure Marketplace here where you can list your store to sell. Let me know if that's what you were looking for! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Sell it completely! Thanks a lot
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

Hi again!

Right on, great work on the website. You can learn more about using the Exchange marketplace with this link. Make sure to review the following requirements:

• Only the Shopify store owner can access and install the Exchange app in a Shopify store.
  • Your Shopify account must be on a paid plan. This includes Shopify's Pause and Build online store plan.
  • Your business can't be on Shopify Plus plan. If your business is currently on Shopify Plus, you must contact Shopify Plus Support and discuss the possibility of negotiating your contract and downgrading to an eligible plan.
  • Your business can't be in its trial period. You must wait one day after paying your first invoice to be eligible.
  • If you use Shopify Payments, then your account must be in good standing. If your business has been removed from Shopify Payments, then you can't list your business on Exchange.
  • You can't have active financing from Shopify Capital.
  • You can't have any open tickets with the Shopify Risk team, the Shopify Recovery team, or the Shopify Legal team. Any outstanding issues must be resolved before you can list your store for sale.
  • All listings must adhere to the Shopify Terms of Service and Partner Program agreement

If you're interested in learning more about what the Buyer's perspective is, check out this blog post. Is this something you plan to do again? Any thoughts or concerns after completing the initial store?

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes