Serious constructive feedback. Website launched 01/03-19 | 1 year of work

2 0 0

Every single feedback is appreciated.

https://tomodachiclothing.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 1 3

I really like it! I would suggest you to optimize your pictures. It took me a LONG time to load your main page. You should check your page score at Google PageSpeed Insights.

Follovery - Grow Your Social Media Presence
2 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

I agree. Home page took a while to load. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 45

Hey, @Tomodachi!

Congrats on launching your site. You've got some great designs and it looks like you're on the right path to success.

Couple things I noticed shown in this screenshot of your mobile version and applies to the desktop version as well:

1. There is a lot of text in the header. Most people will probably not take the time to read it and will simply look like clutter distracting them and taking away focus from the product. I would limit yourself to one line of text in the header.

2. Having the title of the product is good, but there isn't anything compelling me to want to click 'View Product'. This is a great blog post about copywriting that you might find useful.

3. I find this image doesn't showcase the t-shirt in the best way. You might try an image that features the design in a slightly better light and at a better angle to so visitors can see the shirt better.

Hopefully, you find this feedback helpful!

I'm curious to know: What is your plan for bringing traffic to your store?

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Awesome products! I love your store. I see that you also changed the text in the button as you were told, I just find the new text doesn't quite add any value to me... Anyway, I may buy some clothes from your shop :D

1 Like
Shopify Partner
455 80 98

Add some space between cart and currency switcher.

Yo010iG

Too much vertical space, do you really need it ?

VfljTeb

Tab title annoying animation, imho it is really annoying... )))

OTLi5gr.gif

Product option names are not highlighted properly, so the customer can see it and chose color or style, make different color or different font or make them bigger...

uOYBl2j

Too heavy footer on mobile, it takes almost 40% of vertical space, I will suggest remove "someone has just bought" app at all, at least for mobile.

vw3hRT2

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi!
Thanks for the great feedback!
Sorry for late reply, could you check now if all the problems look better now?

0 Likes