Serious feedback on my new acquisition webstore.

Solved

I just acquired Legging Society UK based company, now located in New York/ from the official Exchangemarketplace and would like feedback on my store and what I can improve on to increase conversions. So far I have 12 buyers, however I want to know how to increase buyers and what will I need to change or add into my website.

https://www.leggingsociety.com/blogs/news/lue-lee-industries-have-officially-acquired-legging-societ...

Again, thank you

www.leggingsociety.com
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Octavia,

I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, congratulations on your store, you got the very first sales. To increase more conversions, I would love to give some feedback on your store as follow:

1. Page Speed

RichardNguyen_0-1612023044946.png

RichardNguyen_1-1612023073112.png

I experienced a low loading page when visiting your store. Consider optimizing the third-party code because it's the main cause.

2. Product details

RichardNguyen_2-1612023260642.png

In this section, you should display enough information so that the description's not being cut off. This is the Homepage so keep it short.

RichardNguyen_4-1612023537779.png

This section can be removed because on the Homepage, you should show only 1 product and save the rest for other content.

RichardNguyen_0-1612024002431.png

You should add more content into the Product description to let customers know about the Shipping and return policy. Customers do care about their rights.

3. Featured collections

RichardNguyen_3-1612023462884.png

Just for better design and product info, you should include the price here.

RichardNguyen_1-1612024088899.png

RichardNguyen_2-1612024111096.png

Also, these sections are duplicates, it does not need to have 2 featured collections on the Homepage.

And that's my feedback, if you find it helpful, please LIKE and mark my answer as SOLUTION.

Thanks so much ^^

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Thank You for the kind response and feedback.

www.leggingsociety.com
0 Likes