Session times too low! What may be causing that?

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3
Hi all! I was wondering what could be making my visitors to leave the store so fast. Right now Im having between 20 to 30 seconds average session duration. You can check my store at manawawood.com , wish anyone can help me!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

What's your URL?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3
Highlighted

Hi @ManawaWatches 

Are many of the views coming from Shopify community ? I'm guessing a few of them might be seeing you have posted a few times and lots of people/businesses look at this forum every day and that could be why some are leaving fast. 

Few great improvements since last time I seen this site. I think with a few little adjustments and it could start working. Reach out a have a really cool idea for something you could use that I've seen others getting good results with. It only really works for specific types of websites and that is why I don't want to post it here. 

Keep up the good work and I look forward to talking to you again. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3
Hi Clayton, thanks for checking my store again, I dont think many Views are coming from the community, as I had the same session duration while I was running ada without asking anything here, thats why I am worried.
Let me know about that cool idea!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ManawaWatches wrote:
Hi Clayton, thanks for checking my store again, I dont think many Views are coming from the community, as I had the same session duration while I was running ada without asking anything here, thats why I am worried.
Let me know about that cool idea!

Hey mate. I just emailed it to you. I'd post here but the idea wouldn't work for most people so don't want to confuse new viewers. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6

Hi, the slides on your banner section are hard to read, white letters over white sections of your background images are almost illegible. 

You don’t necessarily  have to tell your visitors all your story on three slides, instead consider giving your visitors one single idea - Wooden Watches -  and get them excited in supporting your eco-friendly initiative. You can try ideas like -
1. Get a Wood Crafted Watch.
Tell the Time For Generations to Come & Help Save the Planet.
2. Wood Crafted Watches.
Eco-friendly Timepieces.

I would also declutter the nav bar and put more focus on the Wood Choices, like showcasing watches made of: Bamboo, Ebony, Zebra. On-sale, Deals. That’s tipically how people buy.  You can always use the footer for less shop oriented information you want to convey.

Hope this helps.

Joe

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 11

carousels kill conversion rates and make it harder to keep your customers on the site, especially in the beginning. I´d suggest to swap it for a static image with a benefit driven headline of your product.

Keep in mind that most people only look for about 5 seconds and then decide if they stay or leave, so chose a picture and a headline that communicate the benefit of your product simple and quick.

• Then also work on your pricing. subconsciously they are too high because each digit makes the price appear bigger. Instead of writing $70.00 go for $70 or 69.99
  • Instead of "trending now" go for "topseller" or "bestseller" 
  • For the newsletter discount write it as 30.00% instead of 30% makes it look bigger
  •  

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  4. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  5. Also, You have around 24 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.manawawood.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3
Thank you all so much for all the answers! Inreally apareciste them, Ive been working on my store today, Let me know what dos you think now!
0 Likes