Shipping zone issue cache

Highlighted
2 0 0
I had installed an App namely FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking App which provides real times rates at the checkout page. After installing, I disabled all the services from the App.

I created a shipping zone and could see that the App was displayed under Calculated rates, though there were no available services at the time. Which is fine as I have disabled all the services from the App. I could see that no services were displayed at the checkout page, which was also fine.

Then I enabled all the services from the app and I saw the services starting to display in the checkout page. But, when I checked the zone settings, I could not see any service for that app under Calculated Rates. It seems like the Shopify did not refresh the services from the App at that moment. And then, when I checked after an hour, the services started to appear in the zone settings. 

Is this an expected behaviour? Or is this a caching issue from Shopify? If so, is there a way to force refresh the services?
0 Likes

Hi @Sanoop 

I use the Australia Post App and never had any problems. Have you reached out to the app support ? They should be able to help you out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes