Shop Feddback

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I'm new to shopify and I was hoping a few of you could critique my shop.

It is a first try with a low budget so I can't get a different theme, but if you had an idea for a future one that would look nice please let me know!

My store is still on its free trial mode right now so you need a password to view it.

Password - hello

Store url -  https://luxeperfumery.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

My first impression is that it is clean and simple - which is nice, but there is a distinct lack of branding. If you don't have or plan to get any brand assets soon (e.g. a logo) I would at the very least make your brand name more prominent.

Regards,

Tom

Shopify Partner & Developer
If it's a problem you can't solve the job is not too small - get in touch
littleventures.net
contact@littleventures.net

Print or download a PDF catalog for your store in minutes - Shop-2-Doc
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you,  I made a very simple logo a couple days ago via canva but I felt that the block where the logo goes just stands out too much, I don't know if this is normal or not. But I replaced the background with pure white so only the letters appear, which is what you see on the store. 

Do you feel that it would be good to add the first logo or try something else?

Thanks

Luxe Logo.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Even just making it a bit bigger would be an improvement. It only needs to stand out a little more than other elements so that people have some idea of the 'identity' of the site they are looking at.

Regards,

Tom

Shopify Partner & Developer
If it's a problem you can't solve the job is not too small - get in touch
littleventures.net
contact@littleventures.net

Print or download a PDF catalog for your store in minutes - Shop-2-Doc
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ccjoejoe 

It would be awesome if you had more images of people using your product and maybe even smiling. It's a awesome feeling to land on a website with images like this and you really want to give your visitors that feeling. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes