Shop Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello all,

Please review my shop, let me know what do you think? what should I get rid of? what should I add? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

This is my store: https://creativedesignbyemma.com/

Thank you,

Emma

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 45 130

Hi, Emma! 

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Nice job on your website. I love how you've branded it for the holidays and I really like the images you've created for each of your services. It's also great to see that you've included really detailed descriptions for each of your services, along with a section for reviews and testimonials. Great idea! While you're definitely on the right track, here are a few tweaks I recommend making: 

• Your logo looks great, but it is a bit difficult to read, especially when viewing the desktop version. I recommend perhaps creating two different versions of your logo. You could keep the circular logo that you have now for social media purposes, and create a simple text logo for your website's header. To stay on brand, you could even use the same font for both versions. This would definitely make it easier for customers to read. 
  • I recommend shortening your product titles, making them more concise and easier to digest. Not only will reducing the text be a bit easier on the eyes, but it will also give customers a clearer idea of the services that you're offering. I absolutely love the imagery you've used for each one, so I suggest letting that be what captures your customers' attention the most. 
  • The link titles in your main menu should be a bit more consistent with capitalizations. For example, you currently have "About Us" and "Contact us". I recommend capitalizing the "us" in "Contact Us" to stay consistent. Although this is minor, this could be something that customers notice, and when it comes to offering design services, detail is everything. 
  • Lastly, I recommend moving your Featured Collection below your written section, "Every business needs a website". Leading with this description will allow customers to get a good idea of what your business is all about before they start viewing the services and products you offer. 

Overall, you've done a great job so far and have added many of the important elements, like social media links, a WhatsApp chat option, shipping and return policies, and a really helpful FAQ. 

As you get ready to launch your business, you might want to consider signing up for the Shopify Partner Program, where you can specialize in graphic design and be hired by Shopify merchants to design their online stores and create branding materials. This is a great way to earn more revenue and gain more exposure for your business. The Shopify Partner Program also gives you access to exclusive training courses and exams, so you can level up your skills and grow your portfolio. Feel free to sign up here.

I hope you find this feedback useful! If there's anything you'd like clarity on, please don't hesitate to respond here and let me know. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Creativedesignbyemma,

The central banner exactly matches with the template theme. However, some changes to be done include the following:

1. The logo is barely visible. Kindly magnify and make the font color more bold for better visibility.
  2. A seperate sales section should be added for all discounted products.
  3. Customer reviews should be added below each product to improve customer choice apart from customer testimonials.
  4. Adding blogs will make  the site more informative.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives success and applauds very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 11
I havent checked all the languages but I havent found many Dutch sentences that were translated correctly. I am not really sure how this adds value ..
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you for your nice reply, I will sure take that in consideration :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

My Pleasure!Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes