Shop Review www.jacoboo.com

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

I have recently completed my store before starting to advertise on social media and google I would like to someone  for feedback on my new shop, www.jacoboo.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1178 58 350

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Your store and the products are very unique - I love the idea! You have high quality, engaging product images - consider using one of the photos in the top promo banner - showing the yellow banner, that is not linked anywhere is just a waste of this valuable space:

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 16.39.07.png

Consider adding a full-width image of one of your products here instead and add a CTA [call to action] button, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product. This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

Consider adding more trust signals, such as: Shipping policy and Returns policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @Jacoboo ,

I have gone through the website and can see that you have wonderful collections of products.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider  :

1. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.

2. Newsletter could be added in the footer or somewhere near bottom of the page.

3. Login system could be implemented.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much @HelpfulBeing @Rockpapercopy  it was very useful information, ı will do the changes asap ! and I already check the app I think I will use it later on after the changes.!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

It's my pleasure @Jacoboo  :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jacoboo ,

I just had a look at your store. It’s Amazing! I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better. 

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Featured Images:  The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Product page: Product page could be more organized. You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: its worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and free shipping above certain value can be added.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is  61. It should be 70-75. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

jacob.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Jacoboo, I really loved your store. Everything looks aesthetically appealing. You should make your store more interactive and engaging before advertising it on social media. 

- You can give product recommendations on the homepage or product page by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like 'RECENTLY VIEWED', 'BEST SELLERS', 'NEW ARRIVALS'.

- Add testimonials on the homepage.

- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement these on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone, I just created my website and even though I get traffic through facebook ads I still did not even get a sale. Could you review my store and give me feedback and also give me advice for this issue? Thank you.

https://petazonia.com/

0 Likes