Shop running and got 2% conversion rate anyhow to increase?

VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

Hello,
i would like an honest feedback on what i can improve. i dont want any mentorship or sending me messages to advertise your services. i can code, design. just need an honest feedback

this is my store : https://visualearpick.com/products/visual-ear-pick%E2%84%A2

need evaluation on the product page

0 Likes

Hi @VisualEarPick 

First of all, I have to say that your store is so mazing, everything is perfect but I have some recommendations that might be useful for you.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 14.21.24.png

- Discount section: You can use horizontal layout cause I feel that the vertical layout is not suitable here, you should spread it out.

- Product Image: When I hovering on it, you can add zoom-in effect so that I can see detail of product.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 14.24.35.png

- Product's detail: You can put it in a tab under the product's image. You can use these tabs 'Instruction', 'Size', 'FAQ about product', customer will easily switch between these tabs more convenience and still keep your layout nice.

- Review section: I would prefer using list layout instead of grid layout here, when there is a lot of reviews, customer has to scroll down a lot to see and it may be useless for them.

That's I saw the pain point on your store, hope that you can consider and fix them. Moreover, you can check this article to optimize your product page.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi 

1. Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  2. Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search
  3. Include the feature of multi-language to better serve worldwide customers
  4. Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  5. Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to notify and give them thanks
  6. Install a push notification app such as Ecomfit that helps you recover abandoned carts and increase conversion rate on your store. This may give you more information https://ecomfit.com/blog/push-notification-service-essential-for-ecommerce-business/

I hope this is helpful.

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
cynomi19
Tourist
7 0 5

Hi, 

Your site is amazing. I am a beginner so I can only give feedback from a customer's point of view. 

The product page has 23 reviews which is great but the homepage says you have more than 4000 reviews. 

This might make it a bit difficult for customers to trust the brand. 

Can you please check out my website and leave some feedback please. Your site is amazing so I would really value your opinion. Thanks 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Please-review-my-store/m-p/826502#M82791

VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

Hello, thank you for that feedback

for the horizontal discount i`ll have to check how can i code it or just decrease the size of the text

i will add tabs for faq
but the review section i would think its better like this cause most of my customers are on mobile and they appear after each others ordered by date  

0 Likes
VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

fixed that text thank you i will review your website now

VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

@Edwardren i`ll work on the SEO thank you. 

but for email marketing im not planning on doing or taking care of it, i just do the normal abandoned cart recovery by shopify its kinda enough for 1 product shop but thank you anyway

and for the multilanguage website i can`t do it cause many of my description and work is done inside the code itself like embedded html 

thank you for the review

0 Likes
VisualEarPick
Excursionist
28 1 4

@PageFly thank you for the feedback i reviewed it and made changes in my site according to your feedback can you please look again

like your opinion. thank you again

0 Likes