Shopify Friends Lend Us Your Advice. & Recomendations pls

Highlighted
4 0 0
Looking for feedback, tips, suggestions, and any form of help in regards to our shop Dr Dealio. Please view our store and report back to our post and please give us your thoughts on how we could improve our store or anything you wish to share ! Thanks in advancd friends ! Url to store -----> https://www.dr-dealio.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I Just had look into your store. It's looking Good.
I have few suggestions on your store. Check this image https://snag.gy/2rJBpT.jpg, I suggest you can decrease your header part and your logo due to large spaces on header part.
Have you used Instagram for your store? I suggest you can use Instagram for your store, It helps you to increase your band awareness.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

enable accounts on Shopify and ask your users to create accounts, in return provide them with some incentives. Once the sing up, they will be a little more motivated to purchase if they get some kind of discount. If there will be any purchase, ask that user leave a review (perhaps with automated emails if your review app supports that, if not this one does that) Once the person leaves a review, provide him/her with a further discount. 

Keep your customers engaged on your site. You are selling bikinis, get the most of it with Instagram. Show some gallery on your homepage or show hashtagged photos on corresponding product pages.

Hope it was informative

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes