Shopify NOT reading my Facebook Page says "You don't have a page created" when I do!

Highlighted
6 0 0

I am in need of help.

I am not sure what happened but I can no longer tag my products on instagram due to some issue with Facebook. I have removed FB as a sales channel, cleared my cache, tried other browsers and nothing.

I am an admin on my business FB page but for some reason Shopify keeps telling me that I DON't Have a page created. WHEN I DO?

I'd like my shopify website online shop to link to FB. Has there been a change on FB's part? Do I need a pixel and to create a FB catalog? I am VERY CONFUSED.

Can someone please advise what I need to do to fix this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
293 6 33

Hi, @sfactor503 

Elle here from Shopify. I can certainly help troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. I do have the following questions for you to gain more context: 

* Can you please share a screenshot of the exact error you're receiving when attempting to connect your account?

* How long have you been the admin of your Facebook page?

* Have you tried connecting your account through the Shopify mobile app?

To sync your products from your Online Store to your Facebook page, you just need to utilize the Facebook sales channel. You do not need a pixel nor do you have to create a new FB catalogue to do so. Once I understand more about the exact error you're experiencing and what else you've tried to get your account connected, we can run through the appropriate troubleshooting steps to help get this resolved.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Elle

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes